Tap & pay with your phone to make everyday purchases using Android Pay.
Use your Bank of Eastman and Magnolia State Bank debit or credit card by adding it to nearly any Android phone1. You can then use your phone anywhere contactless payments are accepted by looking for participating merchants with the Android Pay logo or Contactless Symbol as shown here:
Android Pay uses a virtual card number to help keep your account information secure. Most merchants will never see your full card number when you make a purchase2.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to use!
- Add your Bank of Eastman and Magnolia State Bank debit and/or credit card to the Android Pay app.
- When paying at a merchant that accepts contactless payments, simply unlock your device, hold it near the contactless terminal and follow the prompts.
- You can add or remove cards anytime by managing your cards inside the app.
Why wait? There’s no cost to create your virtual card or to use Android Pay3, so let’s get started today.
Click here to learn more about Android Pay.
1. Android Pay is available for any NFC- and HCE-enabled Android device running KitKat 4.4+.
2. MasterCard & Visa will process your transactions in a similar manner as they do with your physical card, however most merchants will not have access to your physical card number but will receive a virtual card number. Some merchants require the actual card number for certain real-time decisions.
3. Regarding fees: Any standard wireless carrier charges may apply. Any standard charges with the use of your actual debit and/or credit card also apply to your virtual card(s).
Android and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.